Are you an enthusiastic and reliable gardener and live near Sevenoaks, Kent, seeking a salary between £19,000 to £23,500 per annum & want a great working environment? We are looking for dynamic people to maintain to organise and motivate a prestigious site, ensuring all maintenance services are delivered to a high standard which meets customer expectations. The gardener will work to their own initiative identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development in their area.
Our client is one of the fastest growing businesses in the industry and is one of the UK’s leading provider of integrated management and maintenance services for living green walls. As part of their growth plans this year they are now looking to recruit a gardener.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organise resources to deliver an effective service delivery of maintenance including:
* General landscaping duties
* Grounds maintenance
* Make sure everything clean and tidy
The successful gardener will have:
* A proven record of accomplishment in horticulture
* The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
* Competent in using the appropriate power tools where required Certificates in spraying (PA1 PA6), Horticulture and Ride on Mowers would be an advantage but not essential
* Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and implementing procedures;
* Proven ability to achieve/exceed business objectives
* Excellent customer service skills
* Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications
* Strong customer care skills and the ability to represent the Company professionally
In return for this, the horticultural operative gardener will be working in a relaxed, fun environment. Joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach.
To apply for the grounds maintenance operative role please upload your CV.