Are you an enthusiastic and reliable horticulturalist? We are looking for dynamic people to maintain the gardens, parks and open spaces in and around the local area. Working with one of the UK’s leading provider of integrated management and maintenance services for parks and green spaces.
The job involves the following horticultural duties:
* Horticultural maintenance
* Improvement work as required
* Planting (Plant Knowledge Required)
* Experience of shrubs
* General horticulture
* Maintaining and creating innovative displays
Both Seasonal and Permanent roles are available.
Hours of Work
* Hours: 37.5 hours per week
* Days: Monday to Friday
* Time: 7.30 am to 4:00 pm
* Overtime: Optionally Available
* Hourly: £10.20
You will be paid weekly direct to your bank account
* Proven experience in horticulture, Level 1, 2 or 3
* Competent in using the appropriate power tools where required.
* Be physically fit.
If the above is of interest we would really like to hear from you.
We are an approved member of Bali – British Association of Landscape Industries.