Are you an enthusiastic and reliable landscaping site manager local to North-West London seeking a salary of £35,000 per annum & want a great working environment? We are looking for dynamic people to maintain to organise and motivate the green roof installations for commercial businesses under your management, ensuring all landscaping services are delivered to a high standard which meets customer expectations. The site manager will work to their own initiative identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development in their area.
Our client is one of the fastest growing businesses in the industry and is one of the UK’s leading provider of integrated management and maintenance services for roof gardens. As part of their growth plans this year they are now looking to recruit a landscaping site manager.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organise resources to deliver an effective service delivery of site management including:
* Liaising with clients
* Supervising contracted staff
* Meeting sub-contractors
* Completing Safety inspections
* Checking drawings
* Motivating the workforce
The successful site supervisor will have:
* A proven record of accomplishment in hard and soft landscaping
* SMSTS – Site Management Safety Training Scheme
* Previous site management experience
* Strong communication skills
* The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
* A full UK driver licence
* Proven ability to lead team members towards achieving objectives
* Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications;
* Basic IT skills including use of Microsoft Office and smartphones
* Evidence of continuous improvement and problem-solving ability
In return for this, the site supervisor will be working in a relaxed, fun environment. Joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach.
To apply for the grounds maintenance operative role please upload your CV.