Are you an enthusiastic and reliable playpark inspector local to Camden Town, London seeking a salary between £20,000 to £22,000 per annum & want a great working environment? We are looking for dynamic people to ensure all playground equipment inspections are delivered to a high standard which meets customer expectations. The Inspector will work to their own initiative identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development in their area.
Our client is one of the fastest growing businesses in the industry and is one of the UK’s leading provider of integrated management and maintenance services for parks and green spaces. As part of their growth plans this year they are now looking to recruit a playpark inspector.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organise resources to deliver an effective service delivery of maintenance including:
* carrying out minor repairs,
* Reporting gate repairs,
* Reporting repairs for play equipment
* General cleanliness
* Reporting repairs for play surfaces of all kinds
The successful person will have:
* Strong communication skills
* The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
* A full UK driver licence
* Proven ability to lead team members towards achieving objectives
* Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and implementing procedures;
* Proven ability to achieve/exceed business objectives
* Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications;
* Strong customer care skills and the ability to represent the Company professionally
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Evidence of continuous improvement and problem-solving ability
In return for this the playpark inspector will be working in a relaxed, fun environment with full training provided. Joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach. They offer good benefits, a great salary.
To apply for the play park inspector role please upload your CV.